CrocoBlock vs Elementor Pro Review— The Pros and Cons
For those of you who are website builder enthusiasts, you must be familiar with the name page builder.
Especially, with the WordPress Page Builder Plugin which can be used easily to create a website without any codings.
For those who don’t know, page builder is a software that can help you easily touch up your WordPress appearance.
A page builder also allows you to add or move items on web pages without the hassle of editing any HTML or PHP files. That’s why this software is nicknamed the “drag and drop” website builder.
Therefore, the role of a page builder in WordPress is very helpful for its users.
Hence, this particular software is a mandatory plugin for many WordPress users.
Why use the WordPress page builder altogether? So far, one option for creating a website is by using a CMS (Content Management System) like WordPress.
Then, a second option is by using both a drag and drop WordPress page builder like CrocoBlock or Elementor Pro.
Because it is a powerful new tool to help make things easier for you in creating a website quickly.
So, to make it easier for you, in the discussion down below will review a two page builder product which is again popular in online market technology.
You may already know these two products, but what are their pros and cons.
In order not to get confused and make the wrong choice, take a look at the CrocoBlock vs Elementor Pro review below to help you choose.
A Closer Look at CrocoBlock vs Elementor Pro
Sometimes, when you already have a website concept, problems will arise when you try to find a suitable theme.
This situation can be a stressful thing for most WordPress users. How come?
It’s because there are so many web developers out there who have competed to create professional and also cool templates and themes to present to WordPress page builder admirers.
There is one plugin that is proven and is widely used by WordPress-based website makers today, namely CrocoBlock.
Basically, CrocoBlock is a collection of the ten best add-ons for elemental page builders.
You can get add-ons for all website purposes, mainly for blogging, as a replacement of Elementor Pro, visual effects, adding and editing content, creating animated add-on, creating WooCommerce and E-Commerce page, header and footer widgets, and other features as well.
Thus, Crocoblock is a set of useful tools in creating various kinds of website builders with a WordPress and Elementor page builder suitable for plugins.
Also, the CrocoBlock package has tons of website templates that are easily customized, then it is truly a suitable tool for all users.
FYI, when you are already using the free type of Elementor page builder, or are already using this tool on your website, then Crocoblock may be what you’re looking for.
On the other hand, Elementor Pro is the newest plugin for the commercially released version of WordPress which can be used to add a drag and drop page builder to your website, no matter what theme you are using.
The Elementor Pro team has created 12 WordPress plugins, including the popular free version of this page builder plugin, called Elementor.
Therefore, Elementor Pro is a WordPress plugin that is used to make it easier to create websites quickly, better and efficiently without the need for special skills and programming tools such as PHP, HTML, or CSS.
Especially for creating landing pages, Elementor Pro functions to create websites by simply arranging content blocks with drag and drop tools.
In other words, the Elementor Pro has elements that allow you to only manage content on web pages that requires no coding at all to configure settings.
With the previous version of Elementor Pro, Elementor has been continuously updating its features and quality which aims to make an easy to create a web page without having to worry about coding and other programming systems.
Plus, with Elementor you can make web pages easy and simple, elegant and also catchy. For instance, if you want to use a free WordPress page builder, then use the free version of Elementor Pro.
If you are really good at it, and want to create a more sophisticated website, just upgrade to Elementor Pro.
Hence, Elementor Pro is a paid version page builder that replaces the old version of the WordPress editor.
It offers advanced features such as a live front-end editor, that can form a visual layout (without any required codings) and design live and real time, without having to change anything.
Therefore, you are now no longer limited to creating custom post and page designs with this Elementor Pro plugin.
Therefore, from a brief and thorough explanation above, it’s a good idea to take a quick look at the pros and cons of the CrocoBlock vs Elementor Pro review so that it is easier for you to choose which page builder is right and suitable for your website.
CrocoBlock VS Elementor Pros and Cons
CrocoBlock Pros Thorough Review
- Creates amazing template designs.
- A good package of plugins is available— Jet Plugins have become very popular in the CrocoBlock package. This plugin helps expert webmasters and website owners in extending the utility of their sites. So, you don’t need to buy a separate plugin pack, if Jet Plugins from CrocoBlock collects different plugins together and makes it easier for you to choose the options you like.
- There are 17 Plugins, 47 Templates, 150 Widgets, and 64 Pop-ups to make use of.
- An easy to edit website pages— All you need is to just drag and drop using the Elementor Page Builder. Hence, you will definitely have no difficulties managing your website with CrocoBlock, since you are already familiar with Elementor.
- Suitable for all kinds of websites, from blogs, profiles, e-commerce, etc.
- Easy installation.
- The support system is also great and are very responsive, able to help with your technical problems.
CrocoBlock Cons Thorough Review
- Offer less functionality when compared to Elementor.
- Some plugins are causing performance issues.
- CrocoBlock does not have a monthly plan. This is a big disadvantage for those who are interested in using it only for a short amount of time.
Elementor Pro Pros Thorough Review
- Rich in features— Apart from additional cool templates, Elementor Pro also provides various cool widgets.
- Has a live front-end page builder.
- Able to create custom headers and footers and post types.
- Website pages created by Elementor Pro are no less attractive than website pages developed from scratch or that use expensive landing page creation software.
- Elementor Pro is virtually complete, which means you don’t need to download and activate plugins or other tools related to website layouts.
- Elementor Pro integrates well with email providers like MailChimp and ConvertKit.
- Elementor Pro is always updated with the latest features.
Elementor Pro Cons Thorough Review
- Lacking header builder outline.
- It’s possible that you will experience a little technical difficulty at the beginning of opening your page builder.
- You will be asked to wait for a while, sometimes there will be a problem that you have to change some settings in WordPress.
- Elementor Pro prohibits you from customizing the appearance of the URL.
- The display of fonts and text are sometimes out of sync.
- Important features like Mailchimp, Confirmation Email, Hubspot and others are only available in the Pro version.
Final Thoughts on CrocoBlock vs Elementor Pro Review
So, which one in between these two products will you subscribe to your website page builder software?
The CrocoBlock vs Elementor Pro review above digs much deeper on both of the advantages and disadvantages from both sides.
Depending on your needs, with CrocoBlock, you will no longer need to buy all plugins separately.
Plus, you no longer have to worry about a license agreement either, because CrocoBlock offers an all-in-one package.
As it is, CrocoBlock is a unique set of cautiously packaged tools to help you create a WordPress site that has the Elementor page builder plugin installed on it.
So, if you are an Elementor Pro user and use it in most of your projects, to subscribe to the service with CrocoBlock will make your life much easier.
To conclude, if you need an affordable all-encompassing package to build a wide variety of sites, Crocoblock is the most recommended.
But don’t forget, you should check the template settings to see if they have everything you need there.
However, if you do find a suitable template that fits perfectly into your program, then you should consider going with CrocoBlock as your number one option.
But again, it depends on your preference. Some users prefer Elementor Pro, since at a very similar price, Elementor Pro actually has all the pro features included in all of its packages.
The Pro version provides you with advanced design elements. Therefore, it ultimately offers better pricing and value, of course.
If you are still confused, you can try CrocoBlock first because of its widgets, and later on switch to Elementor Pro because of its theme builder.
So, enough said, hopefully the CrocoBlock vs Elementor Pro review above will answer at least most of your questions!